We were excited to get a chance to talk to Derek Granath at VMworld a couple weeks ago. Derek is VP of Product Marketing at Silver Peak. They were using one of our our WAN emulation appliances to demo their SD-WAN solution and perform a torture test to show how they can deliver streaming content even if there’s network outage. Check out this video to see for yourself!
Apposite Technologies’ award-winning WAN emulation products provide IT professionals with high precision tools for benchmarking the performance of applications across wide area networks.
- How to Guarantee Video Streaming Performance over Bad Networks
- Why Leading Enterprises Consider Network Emulation Critical to Their Disaster Recovery Plans
- How to Develop a Realistic Performance Test of Your IoT Platform
- Predicting the Real-world Performance of Object Storage Systems in the Cloud
- Apposite Technologies Debuts NetropyVE, First Scalable Network Emulator for Cloud Environments
10G1 Android ApplicationPerformance bandwidth Caching CIFS Cisco Citrix Cleversafe Cloud Data Transfer delay FileCatalyst Gartner GooglePlay Ixia lag latency Linktropy Linktropy Mini2 LinktropyMini2 LinktropyRecorder Microsoft Mobile NAB Netropy NetropyRecorder NetworkEmulator Network Emulator networking networktesting PacketLoss RemoteNetwork Remote Network Connection TCP VideoChat WAN WANacceleration WAN Emulation WAN Emulation Software WANEmulator WAN Emulator WANop WAN Optimization WiFi