Click the corresponding model to download beta to demo Netropy 4.0 to your customers.
*10G2 Hardware Differences
Hardware revision 1 of the Netropy 10G2 can be identified by the model number NSA7110W listed on the regulatory label on the bottom of the chassis and has vent holes across most of the middle of the front of the chassis. All Netropy 10G2 units purchased through May 2017 are hardware revision 1.
- No Administration feature will be available
- Default path is hard set to “bypass”
- If you update 3.0 GUI, 4.0 will not recognize the changes
- Only Chrome browser is supported
- PCAP, Recorder, and replay is not supported
- In path configuration, using numbers that start with 0 and have a decimal will not register (Example 0.001)