Apposite’s Attack Library is an up-to-date and ever-evolving library of 10K+ cybersecurity threats for comprehensive network security testing.
The Attack Library is continually updated by our dedicated cybersecurity team to include new and evolving cyber threats. We are constantly researching the latest in vulnerabilities, threats, and attack methods so we can deliver the cutting-edge intelligence needed to keep your networks and devices protected. Our library consists of over 10,000 attacks – and growing – including viruses, malware, zero-day attacks, DoS, Spyware, vulnerabilities, and more.
Test Network Security and Harden Defenses
Use the Apposite Attack Library with our AppStorm and AppPlayback traffic generation solutions to generate malicious attacks and legitimate application traffic simultaneously.
Simulate real-world network traffic scenarios and high scale cyber attacks to optimize security devices, validate DDoS defenses, improve security performance, and ensure network resiliency.
- Measure the performance of cybersecurity infrastructure and build and maintain threat resilient networks
- Validate DoS defenses, protect against zero-day attacks, and increase attack readiness
- Generate legitimate application traffic and malicious attacks simultaneously to benchmark the performance of application-aware devices and networks
- Optimize security devices and systems such as next-generation firewalls, IPS and IDS systems, and SD-WAN gateways
- Emulate large-scale botnet attacks to stress test your network and discover hidden weaknesses
- Simulate realistic traffic scenarios for the best possible cyber range training environment
Simulate Cyber Attacks at High Scale
Easily search for specific CVEs based on vendor name, CVE number, or type of attack using our intuitive search engine and unique design.
Emulate compromised devices and command centers then select the rate, length and scale of your cyber attack in just a few short steps using the wizard-driven test configuration process in both AppStorm and AppPlayback.
More Traffic Generation Applications
Benchmark the raw packet level performance of networks and devices with classical performance measurements.
Capture, reproduce, and amplify production traffic in a controlled lab environment.
Optimize the performance and functionality of application-aware devices and systems.
Evaluate the session holding capabilities of stateful network devices and servers.
Traffic Generation Use Cases
SD-WAN Evaluation and Optimization
- Evaluate SD-WAN controllers, validate SD-WAN architectures, or optimize SD-WAN implementations
- Emulate clients, servers, and realistic application traffic.
- Choose from our extensive library of app flows and protocols
- Integrate with Netropy Network Emulators for an end-to-end SD-WAN performance testing solution
Next Generation Firewall Testing
- Validate firewall performance, security, and resiliency
- Replicate real-world application traffic at scale
- Create custom application mixes, then emulate application servers and thousands of simultaneous users
- Ensure that malware is stopped while authorized traffic passes through to its destination
Site-to-Site Application Performance Testing
- Verify application performance between two remote sites
- Validate tools like WAN accelerators with a variety of application mixes and protocols
- Capture and replay live production traffic in a controlled setting
- Emulate both sites and generate the network traffic passing between them at scale
High-Scale Readiness Testing
- Emulate video conference sessions at scale
- Verify the corporate VPN can handle high volumes of traffic
- Generate multi-media traffic to ensure firewalls are set up correctly
- Determine whether routers are prioritizing traffic as designated by your QoS