Looking for a better alternative to a Spirent Traffic Generator?
Netropy Maximizes Performance with a Modern, Powerful, and Easy-to-Use Test Solution
Netropy Traffic Generators
- Modern, browser-based GUI
- Easy-to-use wizard-driven test configuration
- Layer 2 -7 testing on a single platform
- Attack library with 10K+ cyberthreats
- Thousands of pre-built application flows included
- Affordable for any size project
- Dedicated product support & customer service
Spirent Traffic Generators
- Outdated user interface
- Very complex to configure tests
- Requires dedicated resources and training
- Multiple platforms required for testing
- Application library comes at additional cost
Netropy: The Better Alternative to Spirent
Download the Data Sheet
Download our data sheet to learn how each of our traffic generation applications can help your organization benchmark, troubleshoot, and optimize your critical infrastructure or product offerings.
Apposite’s comprehensive suite of traffic generation solutions offers a modern way to test networks, applications, and security performance. Test layer 2-7 on a single platform to easily benchmark metrics like latency, loss and jitter.
Configure complex traffic streams with ease using our intuitive step-by-step process. Choose from our extensive library of pre-defined application flows or capture and replay production network traffic at tremendous scale.
Hardware and Virtual Traffic Generation Tools
Apposite offers affordable traffic generator tools on both hardware appliances and as software on virtual machines. Test at speeds up to 100Gbps with up to 8 ports.
Move away from outdated, expensive products and unreliable freeware, and experience the unmatched ease of use and repeatable results that Netropy Traffic Generation provides.
Keep Your Application Performance Promise
Learn why over 3,000 of the world’s leading enterprises, service providers, technology vendors, and government agencies rely on apposite to benchmark, troubleshoot, and optimize the performance of their mission-critical networks and applications.