SessionStrike: Stateful Network Traffic Generator
Traffic Generation for Testing Stateful Network Devices
Get an in-depth look at our SessionStrike Traffic Generation Solution including key features and capabilities.
Evaluate the Session Holding Capabilities of Stateful Network Devices
Test and Optimize Session Level Performance
By generating a high scale of application traffic and TCP & HTTP connections SessionStrike helps identify performance bottlenecks or points of failure on the network before you go live.
- Generate a huge volume of HTTP and TCP connections to test available bandwidth, network infrastructure, and web servers
- Benchmark the session level performance of session-aware devices like application servers, load balancers, SD-WANs and other stateful devices
- Test and optimize the performance of security devices like Next-Generation Firewalls, IDS/IPS, SASE, and Anti-Virus
- Measure how many connections per second or simultaneous sessions can be processed before causing a crash or outage
- Avoid server or device failures from spikes in usage due to holiday shopping, sales promotions, or other date specific events like Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Use the offline analyzer to monitor HTTP and TCP stats, track sessions established and identify any failed sessions
Emulate Millions of TCP and HTTP Connections
If a device cannot process all the traffic it receives, it can cause an outage or crash. Validate network infrastructure is capable of handling the scale of stateful traffic from new applications prior to deployment.
More Traffic Generation Applications
Benchmark the raw packet level performance of networks and devices with classical performance measurements.
Capture, reproduce, and amplify production traffic in a controlled lab environment.
Optimize the performance and functionality of application-aware devices and systems
Measure the performance and capacity of DNS servers against a high scale of DNS queries.
Traffic Generation Use Cases
SD-WAN Evaluation and Optimization
- Evaluate SD-WAN controllers, validate SD-WAN architectures, or optimize SD-WAN implementations
- Emulate clients, servers, and realistic application traffic.
- Choose from our extensive library of app flows and protocols
- Integrate with Netropy Network Emulators for an end-to-end SD-WAN performance testing solution
Next Generation Firewall Testing
- Validate firewall performance, security, and resiliency
- Replicate real-world application traffic at scale
- Create custom application mixes, then emulate application servers and thousands of simultaneous users
- Ensure that malware is stopped while authorized traffic passes through to its destination
Site-to-Site Application Performance Testing
- Verify application performance between two remote sites
- Validate tools like WAN accelerators with a variety of application mixes and protocols
- Capture and replay live production traffic in a controlled setting
- Emulate both sites and generate the network traffic passing between them at scale
High-Scale Readiness Testing
- Emulate video conference sessions at scale
- Verify the corporate VPN can handle high volumes of traffic
- Generate multi-media traffic to ensure firewalls are set up correctly
- Determine whether routers are prioritizing traffic as designated by your QoS
A Network Traffic Generator That Delivers
Functional Testing With a Network Traffic Generator
By realistically generating traffic, SessionStrike clearly demonstrates your network structure’s strengths and weaknesses. With SessionStrike, you get a network traffic generator suitable for a wide range of tasks, such as:
- Measuring line speed limitation, packet loss, network latency and fragmentation by emulating realistic application traffic
- Determining performance bottlenecks before going live by evaluating the session-holding capabilities of network devices
- Enabling proper capacity planning by determining the breaking point or peak load of concurrent TCP sessions
Offering a user-friendly GUI, SessionStrike provides all the statistics you need in your network traffic generator hardware, including:
- HTTP request error conditions, like session timeouts, rejected connections and conditions
- HTTP session requests sent and successful
- TCP setup (SYN/SYNACK/ACK)
- TCP Tear Down (RST/FYN-ACK)
- TCP timeout
You can rely on SessionStrike as a network traffic emulator that delivers all the traffic generation testing information you require.
A Network Traffic Generator That Meets Your Needs
When you need a network traffic generator that can generate millions of TCP and HTTP connections, you need SessionStrike. Our network traffic tester can help you identify the weak links in your network before they become a problem. Using SessionStrike, you can verify the session-holding capabilities of stateful network devices by emulating clients and servers at a very high scale.
By directly isolating content delivery networks (CDNs) and application servers, our network stress tester allows you to measure their ability to handle peak traffic conditions. SessionStrike gives you visibility into the potential performance of your network devices under the most challenging conditions.
Get the Network Traffic Generator You Deserve
As a leader among the best network traffic generators, SessionStrike provides the testing capabilities you need to ensure your system runs smoothly. Contact us today to learn how a traffic generator tool like SessionStrike can make a difference in your operations.